- We eat at a restaurant in Hollywood. Pick what you want off of the menu. The partions of food are rather large and when you are done eating you can actually get out and check out some of the shops.
- We honor additional stops along the way when you see something exciting–even if its not normally part of the tour. You are out of the vehicle more than 4 times! So if you see something that really interests you–even if its not normally part of the tour we can pull over so you can take that super picture that you need.
- We get you super close to the Hollywood sign. Our vehicles are able to take a local private road up to the Hollywood sign that other tour operators are unable to get to, nor are they even aware of. We provide the most intimate, exciting, and memorable tourist attraction that Los Angeles has to offer in any the trips to Hollywood
- No bag lunch is provided. No lunch is provided.
- They keep you in the vehicle for most of the duration of the tour. Only allowing you to actually get out twice. They do not honor personal stop requests at all, even when its something exciting such as a movie being made. Who wants to spend all day touring a city and not be able to get out the vehicle? You also are not allowed to get out of the vehicle in Beverly Hills.
- They do not actually go up to the Hollywood sign. They provide street viewing from afar. Often reviews of other tour providers have complaints of people who have mention that they needed binoculars just to even see the Hollywood sign. The Hollywood sign doesn’t show up unless you have a good zoom on the camera.